<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22775407?origin\x3dhttp://rawrrrr-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
safekeep my love
Monday, January 12, 2009

1.Who's the person that tagged you?
YOLLL-LANNN-DAAAAA

2.Relationship between you and her?
LOL. secret affair. cannot tell you :B

3.Three impressions of her?
zi high la. omg
pekchek the same people as me. LOL

got about the same taste as me YAY

4.If she becomes your enemy, you will?
go one corner emo and draw circles

5.What will you say to the person you like very much?
ily :B

6.Characteristics I lyk abt myself?
alot eh O: but I think is cute and innocent LOLL

7.Characteristics I hate abt myself?
very blur -.-

8.For the person whom you hate, you say?
FUCK OFF TYVM :B

9.What do people feel abt you?
how would I know o.o

10.your crush?
my crush what?

11.Pass this to 10 people

1. junjie
2. peckyee
3. rach
4. willie
5. yol
6. sihwee
7. wc
8. mainey
9. lpt
10. hailey


12.If 5&7 were together?
LOL. they already are. LES.

13.Who does 5 like?
MEEEEEEEEE. actually is kenneth :B

14.What does 9 like?
LIKE TO CALL ME FBB (!!)

15. Say something about 8?
BULLY T.T

16. Who is 2?
py x3

17.Talk abt 3.
bully me also D:

18.Who is 10's best fren?
OMG. idk >.>

19.Who is sexiest among all?
LOL. ME

20.What colour does 4 like?
how I know O: PINK ! :B

21.Is 4 single?
ARE YOU? I don't think so? not sure :X


22.Your relationship with 1?
my daddy~

23.Are 5&6 best frens?
I guess so. even if not, also very good friends

24.9's surname?
lee .

25.7's nickname?
FLIRT!

26.Say something to 8.
DON'T EVERYTIME BULLY ME THEN GO ACT KE LIAN TO OTHERS. RAWR .

27.say something to help 9.
FATS, don't eat so much O: LOL

28.Who does 1 admire?
Of course it's me :P

29.Where does 1 live?
with me. my daddy mah, of course same house. LOL

30.10 of them know who you like?
LOL. I don't think so :B

31.Say something to 6 when you see her.
HI SHHHH ! HI HI HI HI HI HI HI ! ROFL

32.10's spouse?
hmm, I think don't have now? O: I'm a bad friend >.>



py: LOL SHHH. pretend is correct :B

mainey: no -.- anw, over already. lalala

sh: I WHERE GOTTTT. T_T still can laugh at me

wc: LOL. eee. don't anyhow kiss :3

♥ @ 7:34 PM
back to top ?