<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22775407?origin\x3dhttp://rawrrrr-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
safekeep my love
Saturday, January 03, 2009

so new year's eve was spent at yol's house.
went to stalk yol and wc :B
I wanted to rot at home cause I was lazy to go out? but still went out in the end .___.
we caught yol and wc just nice making their way out to 7-11
so went along with them
I started sms-ing people happy new year at like 10.30 I ended at nearly 12 -.-
took so long
intended to watch twilight actually. but that yol go change the movie to dead silence
new year's eve zi ji xia zi ji D:
it had like clowns and those puppets in it. damn. I hate those
everytime yol said, "eh. watch!"
I'll be like, "I don't want to watch! -covers eyes" LOLLL
horror movies ain't my thing (although it wasn't actually very scary)
anyway, halfway through the movie went down for the countdown
then sat there and ate? bbq stuff at like 12 am O:
like very anti climax when we went back up to continue the movie after eating
we stopped at like after the guy was killed. or was it before? :X
watch yol and wc audi like for damn long after the movie
then went karaoke party, watch some detective anime, doraemon ._. and la bi xiao xin! :B
watched until like morning until rach and michelle woke up, but wc was sleeping
the 3 of us left at 9 plus and left wc there /heh
and yol was still audi-ing before we left -.-

@ 9:20 PM
back to top ?