<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22775407?origin\x3dhttp://rawrrrr-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
safekeep my love
Monday, January 19, 2009

HRC on saturday was funnnnnn :D
I think it was the best time I had in ubin so far
as usual, ubin = uneven tan, injuries of some kind ><
k, so firsttttt
we did the IRC.
idiot wind, damn the strong, blow and blow.
z you, stupid wind !
my first (and only) injury of the day, rope burn.
ee, pain can.
just nice at the neck
haha, totally cheated for the last part.
held on to the ladder and walked across the rope LOL
and meiyi was like omg damn zai O:
she did the toughest one, whoot. moved like lightning! :3
my idol (:
thenthenthen
did the pamper pole
pamper pole my foot can -.-
where got pamper us? more like torture us emotionally ~
it's like this pole which will sway when you're standing at the top >.>
then you have to jump and grab the bar in front.
yeah, have to be a spiderman!
tio sabo-ed by sir -.- z ! (eh. influenced by someone to start using back z ~.~)
LOL, then the sir was like, "are you ready?"
I was like, "NOOOOOOOO, never will be D: !"
he just laughed at me and told me to get on with it
so heartless D:
so after that was lunch
haha, is cabbage really REALLY cheap?
cause we just seem to have cabbages all the time
I guess it is
since it's like one big thing for like idk? $2 plus $3 plus? LOL, I don't buy cabbages
after lunch was the much awaited activity!
FLYING FOX. wheeeeeeee
did with meiyi, my idol LOOOOLL
I tell you, the just the journey itself to the top of the thing is terrifying
I was climbing up the steps and was like saying out loud, "I'm not scared, lalala" ._.
I'm terribly, terribly afraid of heights in case you didn't know -.-
but you should know, since you know me (:
LOLL
then strapped on, blah blah.
it was the part when I was sitting there, which was like totally omg
then halfway through the journey down, meiyi was like, "reaching already, say crescent okay?"
so what I said during the journey was, "ahhhhhhh. crescent. ahhhhhh"
ROFLMAO TZE DONG (HAHA, COPIED!)
but it was really funnnnnnn :D !
then we went for the tunnel, which we did last year during stc
haha, the sir damn bad -.-
we were like climbing up the stupid slope, then rubini (I think?) was like, "I think I lost my shoe"
then the sir opened the doorway, to check. false alarm, and he closed the door back
when we were like one arm away ._.
so bo bian, we sat at the slope and sang :B
we sang like directly up the air duct thing, so the people outside can hear us super clearly
so we sat in pitch darkness and sang home, np at the warfront and did banana dance -.- wthh can >_<
after that some others (which was like majority) who haven't tried the pamper pole yet went off
so the rest of us sat there and did dumb stuff :3
like training our hand coordination !
LOL !
I have like zero coordination betweem my left and right hand >.>
and we tried to sing the alphabets song backwards, so you start with zyxw... and so on
hahaha, like totally nuts
we were high over nothing, especially edlyn
she kept laughing for no reason, and her laughter is damn funny, so you'll just laugh when you hear her laugh
so there was like this bunch of kukus sitting there, laughing at each other? LOL
ended pretty much after that, walked back from the campsite to jetti
sang the never ending twinkle twinkle little star x_x
you know how the song goes,
twinkle twinkle little star
how I wonder what you are
up above the world so high
like a diamond in the sky
twinkle twinkle little star
how I wonder what you are
then at here you continue
up above the world so high
like a diamond in the sky
twinkle twinkle little star
how I wonder what you are
up above the world so high
like a diamond in the sky
twinkle twinkle little star
how I wonder what you are
so on..
all the way till the jetti
omg @_@
super malu
cause there were like others near the jetti, like at the shops, temple those kind
and there were lots of people >.>
yeah, that was how retarded we were :B
so after we reached mainland, walked to changi village for dinner
for my squadmates, I broke the "I don't eat in hawker centres rule" :X
cause they were like, must eat there. zz .
so no choice ~.~
HAHA, guess who we saw there?
COUGHCOUGH
after dinner was ride back home~
needed to take like 26 stops just to get to the station. so long x_x
I went on the train and started sleeping :3
hoho, all the way till outram
dead tired when I reached back >.>
someone still force me go audi. si mei liang xin
I was like, sleeping in front of the comp (something which I haven't done in a super long time. don't believe, ask mainey :P )
I told nee I go afk in lobby
and guess what? I fell asleep there !
LOL
somehow the tiredness dragged on to ytd
too lazy to move around, rot in my room the whole day -.-
just like a lazy bum :B
hahah, which brings me to today
pt, rt. not bad.
but I'm still on mc. so yeah, nada for me
did the pumpings station
proud of them (:
140 was the highest ^o^

k, shoo shoo. do homework ~.~










I WANT MY PONYO D:

@ 8:48 PM
back to top ?