<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22775407?origin\x3dhttp://rawrrrr-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
safekeep my love
Tuesday, February 17, 2009

people related, read this tyvm
don't assume how I'm feeling or why I'm feeling that way please

sunday night was a not so good night -.-
but at least I got a few things straightened out (but knew even more things that aren't resolved yet)
okay, the thing that most people know about
I wasn't upset over that.
actually not very much affected, just that at that point I felt like saying -.-
it was rather more of the fact that alot of things were hidden and etc.
okay nehmind.
we aga aga all know already -_-
next thing,
earlier on that night I alr know about another regarding someone else
and that fact affected me alot.
so naturally when it got to the point when that happened, I abit more ji dong >.>
yaaaa. so is that tmd retard's fault :X
don't get all fucked up with me just because you don't get wht you want
it's your own darn fault.
blame it on yourself -.-
then idk why, I suddenly went to think about last year
how I lost a friend due to a fucked up driver
how a friend got stabbed cause of some idiot gang
how a friend was gone cause of cancer
how I didn't know my friend got knocked by a truck until she recovered
how it failed
how it was gone
yeah, bth cause of all these
imagine all of those happening at the same time
heng I'm still sane now -.-
and I looked like fuck on monday morning
imagine you nvr sleep the whole night, sat there and cry -.-
you cfm look worse then me I tell you
LOL
by morning was feeling alot better. hur
then morning, afternoon passed by. bck to normal
then tmd at night again -.-
nb. ltr go school sure look like monster
wht time alr, still not asleep

aiai, I'm sorry ):
I realised I haven't apologised for not being that the first night she was gone

vin, I'm sorry ):
I kept calling you a retard, even right before that I was suan-ing you
and now I won't have a chance to say this to you

fishy, I'm sorry ):
for dragging you down
(don't think you chg ign and everything I cannot find you okay -.-)

@ 3:31 AM
back to top ?