<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22775407?origin\x3dhttp://rawrrrr-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
safekeep my love
Tuesday, February 17, 2009

vin, you know how much we all miss you ? ):
sighzxzxz
dk why I suddenly think about him again
aiai just left, he came over to pei me after school
cause of me he thought of his mum and vin :x
that nb fucktard driver
I hope you rot in hell

I rmb how that time, the 3 of us will stay up all night doing stupid stuff
those FHM photos, hiding in cupboards, rolling on the roads, pitiful attempts to climb a lamp post
rmb how we took turns to serenade each other with the guitar?
and that time you brought ice cream to my house at 7am
and figured out that I wanted a rainbow waffle
or the time we hid under the bed waiting to scare someone
the time you confessed about liz
and how flustered you were over her
how josh and I helped you
or the time you first got your lic
and took us out for rides
of course there were arguements, plenty I must say.
I seem to disagree with you more as compared to josh
but it never ever lasted for too long
4th month since you're gone
been so long already so how come it still hurts so much, or maybe even more
bfbf vin, I want you back )':

):


god, why am I so easily upset these few days -.-
anw, total defence day today
stupid, gave us wht. sweet potato
that thing was bloody big -.-
and I am not gonna care about that stalker drumstick alr.
stalk all he wants, idc
I dislike drumsticks

@ 7:33 PM
back to top ?