<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22775407?origin\x3dhttp://rawrrrr-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
safekeep my love
Wednesday, February 04, 2009

& you just disappoint me over and over again
seems that you're the unexpected one, not me


"I like the word xuan"
"so your kids can be called da xuan, zhong xuan, xiao xuan"
"then you can be lao xuan"
"LOOOOL"

"then you ley? what do you want?"

"call them fanfan, pingping, pingfan. if got accidental child then too bad, call fanping lo~ "

"LOL. baichi is cute laaa"
"then another one can call heichi"
"accidental child can huachi"

"should just call them meimei, ai mei, zhen mei"
"if last one you dont like, then call chou mei"

LOLLL.
don't get it too bad :B
I get it can alr ~ lalalala

got premium tickets for CA :33
went to buy them halfway through PE. LOL
masked valentines.. hmm
yep, so I'm gonna wear a mask there
hur. no valentines D: ( LOL )

and omg cannnn
I cua sai when I saw someone today >.>
totally unexpected
*hopes its not what I saw*

OH GOOD NEWS.
I GOT MY VOICE BACK.
HOHO. NOW NO ONE CAN LAUGH AT ME ~ :D !
even my doctor laughed at me that day can -.-
tmd.

cham, damn alot of overdued things to do x.x
better go clear some of them now
rawrrrr



damn it. I like you. why can't I just say it out -.-
maybe you might know it? you seem to be hiding something

I hope you feel the same way, seriously
tell me that you do




@ 8:14 PM
back to top ?