<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22775407?origin\x3dhttp://rawrrrr-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
safekeep my love
Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Life without internet sucks to the max
Like seriously wtf gcjtynuplva
How to survive ):
HOWWW
Stupid jeremy
Why you put password on your wireless. cannot leech ley
Stupid lys
Why every evening you will off wireless
Stupid dfaut
Why you so far away from me, so unstable
No time to go lan also
Fruitcake laaaa >(

Weishuang uh
Why you say my aiai sissy ):
He so man canzxzx LOL
Lurbe chiu dip dip aiai ;shy
(aiai still owe me FHM)

I HATE PHYSICS
I HATE HER LJB (LOL)
Tmd. everyday blackface
Give that kiam pa look
(like to pms early in the morning also)
Then just now had extra lesson
I wrote this super big "fuck physics" on the paper
Tolly covered the whole back page
LOL
Stayed back and talk crap with squadmates today
Realised I miss them like fk ):
They can make me laugh like toot
LOL la
Zhuangy got 17 years of sexual tension within her
Her poor lollipop D:
Had like *ahem* talk /mask
HOHO
Nb. they POP I how ):
Last session tomorrow
Fishcake. HOW D:
Life will be so much better if it wasn't for NP

Got this idiot bump inside my mouth
Pain like nobody's business
And it's not getting any better as the days pass
I think it's a tumor D:

@ 8:20 PM
back to top ?