<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22775407?origin\x3dhttp://rawrrrr-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
safekeep my love
Wednesday, August 05, 2009

happy lea :3 !
bought stuff ytd
HAIZ.
why my sis so auntie
also look out for those cheapo things
go cold storage keep looking at wht, 2 for $2.45 etc.
ahsao to the max lea x.x
i love liping C:
(LOL. blog post tio hijack)
anyway! (LOL)
I'm like so unhealthy. cold storage too healthy for me ):
baked chips ? some black hard seaweed looking chips ?
I want those msg duo dao laosai kind ;x
yknw, anchor point got cotton on LOL
so surprised when I saw it there
"EH. GOT SALES ! GO IN SEEEEE"
my sis again -.-
spent like god knows how long inside and 75 bucks O:
cotton on so cheap, how she use so much of my moolah o.o !
tmd. must chase her to find job
I'm like her mama
everyday give her money, pay for everything ~.~
so went over to queensway after that
went to the uniform place
but closed already -.-
wht fuck la LOL
I went out to get uniform then the fucking place alr ! >(
it closes at 7.
fishcake la. where got close so early
z. so forget it. we shopped around
hahaha. didn't know queensway got so much stuff lea
got more fbts
then the shop guy super funny.
he saw our cotton on plastic bag
then he was like,
"here got cotton on O_O ?!"
"in anchor point"
"OH. WAH. I must go tell my friend !" *goes off excitedly*
-both stunned-
LOL !
went home, so tired -.-
old alr la ):
slept so early

I wanna watch my up 3D !
stupid willie ):
don't pangseh again uh
I still remember I didn't watch ponyo because of you ):
piakdieyou ! ;x

@ 11:51 AM
back to top ?