<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22775407?origin\x3dhttp://rawrrrr-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
safekeep my love
Tuesday, August 11, 2009

met ben this morning when I was walking to school, he asked me wht happened
"you look like hell, did you even sleep last night ?"
"yaaa"
"eh wait. your eyes are puffy. you cried last night ?"
".. nope"
"eh fuck. you did cry"
ben was so nice ^^ trying to cheer me up on the way to school
and I couldn't enter school until he said my eyes wasn't that bad anymore
he scared I look like ghost then scare others in school ? -.-
then he waited for me at the station for 1 hour plus after school so that he can treat me to mr bean's ice cream
tq ben ! <3

even others care so much more than you
why why why
why the fuck do I care
cruel asshole breaking me up into little pieces
it almost seems like it's on purpose...
10 months. 10 fucking months already
idk how to believe you but yet I deperately want to believe
dumb naive stupid retarded little girl
when will you stop being so stupid
sitting on the steps and crying ? already regreting.. it was just 5 minute. why can't I agree..
another shot would just end up with another bitter ending.. ? ):
tmd. some random cigg smell also will think about you
stupid stupid
fuck off. fuck out of my head
it's over for good ?
but wht if I don't want..
I was happy before this
why why why. why the fuck must you complicated things again
argh. confused ! dk wht to do
wormie said to follow my head, it's good that I don't give in. don't let quick feelings rule.
but if giving in is all that it takes, I'd gladly do so
she said it's not worth it
is it really ?
"can't you do it to please me?"
wht if I had said yes ? things would change wouldn't it ?
I've always thought I'm independent, strong and that I don't really need anyone
but I feel utterly helpless when it comes to you ):

@ 6:36 PM
back to top ?