<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22775407?origin\x3dhttp://rawrrrr-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
safekeep my love
Saturday, November 21, 2009

time to revive this dead blog !
but sorry, I can't remember anything so it's gna be super brief

181009,
went out with joyce to celebrate her birthday in advance !
played in the arcade
gosh, I suck big time in the arcade
(L) meet up for christmas ya ?

191009,
I did something, but I don't remember o_o

201009,
saw a shuai ge on the train in the morning
not only bei duo fen, qian mian ye duo fen, pang bian ye duo fen ! :$
so shy can, keep bio-ing him on the train
then I think he knew, cause he smiled at me :$:$:$:$
went out with peckyee dearie and lester
watched a christmas carol
it's like a movie for christmas yet it's showing 1 month earlier... LOL
went white sands with sihwee to eat yogurt/superdog
met willie at white sands, saw his brother, wanted to stalk his brother
walked around, shouted with the people at the field doing god knows what, slacked at the void deck
they were listening to songs while I was blanking out :$
took the train home, fell asleep on the train, too blur so I got off at cityhall thinking I needed to change train
then I was wondering what I was doing at the red line............ >.>
so I walked paiseh-ly back to the green line side and waited for the next train, hoping no one saw me :@

and yes, I'm going to cut down on the vulgarities in my writing because I promised superboyf that I will



ANYWAY, I hate people who behaves as if they know you well just because they know bits and pieces of information about you.

don't pretend we're friends, because we're not

@ 9:53 PM
back to top ?